Did you know that professionally-styled properties on average sell 30-50% faster AND for 6% more money!
Most of us have our financial security tied up in our homes. When it comes time to sell, don’t sell yourself short!
Your home – to you – is a place of joy, comfort and memories. To a prospective buyer it is a big scary decision clad in brick and tile! Turning up the emotional appeal of your home can push your buyers from “Hmmmm, perhaps…” to “I’ve just gotta have it!”
90% of Home Buyers are online FIRST before visiting the home
Online listings with more than 20 photos sell twice as fast and get 12 times more clicks
Here are some ways that Ministry of the Interior can help you:
- No-obligation initial Consultation
- Strategies to maximise buyer appeal (note: this is way beyond the usual ‘de-clutter and de-personalise’ approach – who wants a home that looks like nobody lives there?)
- Pre-sale checklists so everything is covered and under control
- Direct referral to trusted tradies for any repairs or installations
- Outside & Inside Colour Schemes (contrary to popular belief, colour sells homes!)
- Redecorating using what you already have to give your home designer appeal!
- Decorator accessories available to finish your scheme
- Garden and ‘kerb appeal’ advice
- Trade discounts from our suppliers on flooring, soft furnishings, paint, lighting etc
We do as much or as little as you need. A small investment in maximising your home’s appeal will result in a faster sale, less stress and more money in your pocket!
I could not believe it was the same house! Jeanette and her team covered everything from start to finish. They showed us exactly what we had to do to get the house ready to sell and saved us heaps by only using the furniture and accessories we had already. And we saved a bundle on the new carpet. It looked worth every cent of the asking price. And guess what? It sold almost straight away—Now I’ve got to get packing!!Client